Welcome to Tudor Grange Primary Academy Haselor – a positive and caring learning community.
We hope you will enjoy exploring our website and finding out just a little bit about our school.
Haselor School has been in existence since 1877 and whilst many children and staff have passed through its doors the same values and aims remain. There is a real family feel in our school and one of the advantages of being a small school means that everyone knows each other and cares for each other.
At Tudor Grange Primary Academy Haselor we have happy, confident children who respect each other and themselves. We value academic achievement and artistic skills equally. Every child is taught to persevere, investigate, share ideas and most of all enjoy life.
We believe that every child:
- deserves to be taught in a nurturing and friendly environment where all children and adults feel relaxed, confident and happy.
- should have high expectations set and that opportunities should be provided so that they can explore all areas of life – creative, physical, intellectual, social, emotional, moral and spiritual
- is valued and that their skills and talents are recognised regardless of ability or interest
- should be taught to respect themselves and each other
- has the right to be taught by outstanding teachers
- should feel safe at school, home and the community and we are committed to ensuring that happens.
At Tudor Grange Primary Academy Haselor our culture is underpinned by traditional values which form the foundations for an innovative, stimulating and modern learning environment. We aim to instil in every student the behaviour, aptitude and ability to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world.
We have high aspirations of our students and expect them to:
- have pride in our school and themselves
- show respect and courtesy to others
- to lead by example and want to inspire others
- to work hard to achieve their academic best and to
- get involved in all aspects of school life.
We welcome visitors to our school so please give our school office a call and come and find out even more about us.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Mrs P Neale – Principal