Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
DOWNLOAD: Pupil Premium Statement 2021 – 2022
DOWNLOAD: Pupil Premium Statement 2020 – 2021
DOWNLOAD: Pupil Premium Statement 2019 – 2020
- Eligible for free school meals (including at any time in the last 6 years)
- Children, who are in the care of the Local Authority, have previously been in the care of the Local Authority or who have been adopted.
- Children who have one or more parents serving in the armed forces.
Our rationale is to use funding to support the whole child to break down any barriers to educational achievement.
Our key barriers to achievement for Pupil Premium children are;
- Specific gaps in learning and slow progress in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Social and emotional support so that pupil premium pupils are ‘ready’ to learn and have some similar experiences to non-pupil premium eligible peers.
- Participation in extra-curricular activities is lower that non-pupil premium eligible peers.
- Attendance. Attendance for pupil premium pupils is lower than the school average.
There is also a link to DFE information which explains more about the aims of Pupil Premium funding allocation.